Thursday, March 12, 2015

Welcoming . . .

Crafty Rose aka tatteredrosecrafts
Hi, my name is Crafty Rose aka tatteredrosecrafts, married an live in the UK.  I have crafted most of my adult life and for the past two years have been card making and paper crafting.  A year ago I started my blog so I could participate in challenges and meet with like minded crafters.  I enjoy colouring digital images and trying different techniques.  
I am thrilled to be part of the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team.

 Here are several of Crafty Rose's Favourites



I hope you loved ready a little about Crafty Rose and viewing her creations.  You will be able to see Crafty Rose's first DT submission on March 15th ,  we hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the DT, stunning creations.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete