Sunday, March 22, 2015

Welcoming . . .

"I am an army wife, mom of four (mostly) grown kids, and currently living in Pensacola, FL in the US. I have been stamping for almost 15 years now, but I have been a crafter forever!  I remember making Christmas gifts for my family at a young age and being so excited about doing it all by myself.  Discovering digital stamps and the online crafting world has been an amazing journey!  I am so excited to be joining this team and creating project to inspire you!"

Here are several of Rae Ann's Favourites



I hope you loved ready a little about Rae Ann and viewing her creations.  You will be able to see Rae Ann's first DT submission on April 5th,  we hope to see you there.

9 comments:

  1. Welcome Rae Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Rae Ann. Your cards are lovely. I am in Jacksonville Beach. I wonder if there are any craft places left in Pensacola. Besides the big box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bunny! If there are any craft places left...I haven't been able to find them yet! I have been looking!!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous cards, and Welcome Rae Ann! Look forward to creating and being on the team with you.

    Hugs!
    Leanne DT Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Rae Ann! Love your combination of papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have you on the team, Rae Ann! I'm looking forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete