Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Welcoming . . .

Hi!  I'm Dee Morris aka Sprytebyrd and crafting is my life!  I have dabbled in beadwork, sewing, quilting and knitting, but papercrafts is where my heart is at!  Cutting paper relaxes me and the instant gratification of stamping an image onto paper makes me happy.  I can't draw, therefore, I stamp!  I love ink and paper, but digital stamps have also captured my interest!  I have an addiction to die cuts and have just now realized that I am running out of room to store all of my dies!  Dies with coordinating stamp sets are my weakness right now and I am trying to find a great way to store them all together, so that I can remember to use them.  The biggest problem with my craft room is the "out of sight, out of mind" issue.. if I can't see it, I won't use it!  So, my craft room tends to be messy!  So, a little more about me:  I am married to a wonderfully supportive Hubby, who just smiles and nods when I say I need more supplies!  I have 2 amazing children who keep me on my toes and drive me crazy on a regular basis.  I have 2 rescue dogs, a retired Greyhound and a pampered chihuahua.  I'm a Army Brat, proud to be an American and as Patriotic as they come.  Yours in crafting, Dee xx

Here are several of Dee's Favourites


I hope you loved ready a little about Dee and viewing her creations.  You will be able to see Dee's first DT submission on April 19th,  we hope to see you there.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team, and can't wait to see all the craftiness! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team, Dee! Glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete